Saturday 23 August 2014

"UNCONDITIONAL" LOVE

             
I have never been in love.I have read about it,heard about it,i have even seen it. The kind of love you read about in books and see in movies,the so called true love and bonded for life,soul mate stuff etc....So some might ask me how I can preach about love without ever experiencing it?.Frankly,I don't know.Don't get me wrong ,even I have had some crushes in high school,but I can't understand what all this fuss is about.
                The only kinds of love that I have experienced is parental love,love of my friends etc..and I don't feel like I am missing anything.Maybe I am still too young for understanding it.
                I think the only people who love you unconditionally are your parents.They love you no matter what or who you are.For them you are this precious gift God has sent.I feel so lucky for having them.I feel so lucky that I am their child.Even separated by a thousand miles I feel their love and care.They don't seem far from me.They don't let me miss them.
               In the fourteen years of school life,I believe I have made some friends for life.I feel it is better to have a few friends who are really close to you rather than have a large group of friends who don't even know you well.Their will be many friends who laugh along with you,but only a true friend will be their to cry with you.
            Seriously, why do you need any other kind of love.Maybe my opinion might change in future but after hearing of all the trouble love cooks up...I end up wondering,is it worth it?..You may say it is....but then why are people getting divorced then?Did the love just expire or something?
         What is left then after this so called "true love" ends....a broken heart?This is just my point of view.Maybe one day something might change....who knows.But for now it all seems a bit out of the world.
       
               

No comments:

Post a Comment